CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 24, 2010

Missing My Babies

Well, they are not baby anymore...
But I know them all from the time they got out from mommy doggy tummy.
They were all seven...
But we only kept two of them, coz otherwise, there would be too much to be fed, too much to be bath, too much to walked, too much shoes, sandals, or whatever biteable things to replaced.
We even gave out Totee the mommy doggy coz she ates mommy Jessy's plants

Neege

I named him after "niger" coz I was just finish a book about racism and he was the only dark baby. He's mommy Jessy fave coz his soft fur and his spoiled-me attitude.

Muban

His name was an accronim for "muka bantal" hahahahha.... coz he just fell to sleep in seconds he's on my palm (when he was palm-size ofcourse) or lap. I insisted to keep him coz I just love him. Maybe it was because he was the chubbiest camera-face sleepy baby. And ofcourse, we can't let a dog be lonely without another dog accompanied, right?

And here comes our family picture.
Ok, that was not the real family picture coz mommy Jessy weren't there. But that's the least we have. Mommy Jessy called them "her child", if you asked :D

I used to walk them. But I got lazy so i just freed them and let them run around. My lazyness that took them away when we moved to our current house...hiks

ow please...take me out with you...please please please pleaseeeeeeeeeee....

I wanna go out and chase everything... let me OUT!!!

Well.... they just love me. And they shows it (^_*)

Mmmmuach

Watchout. I'm kissing u gal...

I'll come with pictures when they were real babies.

No comments: